- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control for Android has now been officially released Reply To: H9 Control for Android has now been officially released

axman53
Participant

Very excited to have this working on my Samsung Galaxy S5! From the pedal preset list, I see that I can switch from algorithm to algorithm with a simple tap. BUT the pedal has to be in Active mode (Active LED lit) for that to work. If I use the footswitch to take it out of Active, then there is no way from the pedal preset list to switch back to Active. You have to drill down into the preset to get to the Active button. This would be a lot more useful live if there were a way FROM THE PEDAL PRESET LIST not only to switch from preset to preset, but ALSO to go Active/Not Active. Maybe a long press? I have a number of presets that I have to switch off right after a part, then change preset and switch on and you can’t seem to do all that easily from the pedal preset list. If you can do this already, please tell me how. If not, please add to feature suggestion list. Thanks, and great job!!!