- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TremoloPan Algorithm starting out of sync Reply To: TremoloPan Algorithm starting out of sync

zwolf
Participant
benriddell wrote:

zwolf wrote:

It’s not that clock isn’t working or that the tempo is out of sync; rather it’s a case where the LFO of the tremolo seems to be running free and I’m trying figure out a way to reset it so that when I use the effect the cycle will begin at the moment I need it.

Great thought/suggestion and just the sort of brainstorming I’m looking for – thank you. Unfortunately, I have tried this and it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Just a thought (my pedalboard setup doesn’t utilise MIDI yet);

does the issue still happen if you switch the unit to another non-tremolo preset between the two instances you want to use the particular preset you’re talking about?

Maybe the LFO cycle continues in memory after you switch off the preset but leave it ready to activate again – meaning that it could be “out of sync” when activated later on. It might reset if you switch back to the preset, eg. Your preset > a different (non-activate) algorithm > your preset