Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › Blackhole crashes Cubase 10 and gets blacklisted › Reply To: Blackhole crashes Cubase 10 and gets blacklisted
April 15, 2019 at 8:51 pm #151718
Sorry to hear about the issue. I've been able to confirm that Blackhole runs fine inside of Cubase 10 on my Win10 machine here. I've found that Cubase can be very finicky when it comes to fixing these blacklist issues. What I'd do is try the following, I've had success doing this in the past (albeit with Cubase 9):
- Uninstall Blackhole: Control Panel -> Uninstall a program
- Open Cubase, reset the blacklist, and rescan all of your plugins. Then close Cubase.
- In iLok License Manager, deactivate the Blackhole license, then reactivate it again.
- Reinstall Blackhole
- Open Cubase, and ensure that you have the 64-bit install location listed in the VST Locations folder.
- Rescan your plugins if needed.
Let me know if the issue still persists.