- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Undo Button and Preset Browser in H9 Control Reply To: Undo Button and Preset Browser in H9 Control

O2LAMJU
Participant

Well since the begining (one year and a half ago i think) i’ve been writing and rewriting and rewriting a long long mail to eventide that i never sent. I promise i will. i worked for it to be heard and read, although i’m french 😉

The content is all about ergonomy and H9 control. big every day’s frustration. i use PC and iphoneSE. none suits me. the way the H9 control software has been made…. well it exists… but how do we manage presets for sound research system with midi and multiple H9 ? Hahahahaha we shall not ask the question. None shall change anything. just buy ipad (no i won’t) and try to manage efficiently huge lists for multiple projects. still impossible, whatever is the device (pc, mac, ipad, iphone, android). separating tacile device software and laptop/homePC/HomeMAC software perhaps may help ? trying to make a “one to rule them all” soft is perhaps as usual a “bad for each” solution ? i don’t know that.

but a TRUE “Preset Browser” (excel board-like with parameters ? with one/two panels ? multiple selection feature ? one click parameter’s change for multiple presets ?…) is a MUST, a condition, a base, some kind of respect, some kind of attention, of empathy, …

make Eventide (product use) great again 🙂

this new preset browser shall be in top Eventide’s mainspring, no ?

(and a vst for H9…ok next time)

merci.