- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 won’t communicate with H9 Control Reply To: H9 won’t communicate with H9 Control

Boynigel
Participant
bohan wrote:

Boynigel wrote:

i disconnected the Tech21 MidiMouse and I still get the error message. New details- I get the error message no matter what. In the past I said the error message didn’t come up until I selected something (via iPad control) but the simple fact is if I establish a Bluetooth connection and do nothing, within a few seconds the error message pops up.

Given that I am (technically) operational at this point with the H9, I am more interested in figuring out why I can’t update the firmware due to the fact that it’s telling me that my computers OS isn’t compatible with the download for the update (even though I have an approved OS). I already outlined the specific details of this in one of my responses above. 

Could you try connecting to your Mac/PC via a USB cable and see if H9 Control works on your computer? If it succeeds, you can just update your firmware in H9 Control on your computer.

Control works but the problem is that Direct Updater “cannot be opened because of a problem”  “check with the developer to make sure eventide direct updater works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application in iOS 10.” As such my only option given (via Control)is to update the software which I did just to take a chance to see if it helped, but it did not.