- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 won’t communicate with H9 Control Reply To: H9 won’t communicate with H9 Control

Boynigel
Participant
bohan wrote:

Boynigel wrote:

Control works but the problem is that Direct Updater “cannot be opened because of a problem”  “check with the developer to make sure eventide direct updater works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application in iOS 10.” As such my only option given (via Control)is to update the software which I did just to take a chance to see if it helped, but it did not.

Well if the Control works and you’ve updated the firmware then you don’t need the direct updater, and it means it’s not the firmware’s problem.

Could you try reset your iPad’s bluetooth and network settings, and restart it and see if that helps?

Control works but i always get the aforementioned 2 error messages.  to be clear, i DID NOT update the firmware as there is no option to do so.  It only lets me update the software which i didn’t do because according to the info given, i already am up to date. i thought that the communication error might have just been a glitch between the h9 and my ipad so i tried using control with my iphone which solved the problem.  then the next day i started experiencing the same issues with the iphone as well.