- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Bluetooth OSX Catlalina iMac Late 2012 Reply To: Bluetooth OSX Catlalina iMac Late 2012

ahopeinhell
Participant
bohan wrote:

It say the PIN code is not correct? Did you type the correct PIN for the second H9?

Is that second H9 always not working, or is it that if the second one works the first one won’t work?

I have tried connecting both of the H9s first, and both of them work when they are connected first. It is connecting a second H9 that fails.

I’ve double and triple checked that I’m entering the PIN correctly, and each of the two units connect either singly to the iMac or both together to an IOS device.

There is a little weirdness on the iMac connection screen, when you connect a second H9 device the PIN input screen seems to default to the PIN of the device that was connected previously. When you overtype the correct PIN, the display in the text entry box on the Mac looks like both numbers are present in the same box, almost as if you wrote the numbers over the top of each other on a piece of paper. Inside that box I’ve tried select all, backspace and carefully keying the correct pin for the device but it still gives the weird overwrite look and will still not connect.