- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Max Dark Edition not working properly Reply To: H9 Max Dark Edition not working properly

moreradiego

Yep, I just tried it, here is the funny thing…

I tried the pedal straight into an amp with its original power supply + an adapter, not a single sound came out of the amp…

Later on, I installed it again on my board, and powered it with the board’s supply, and it was working, sort of, as said before, algorithms were not working properly, some wouldn’t even do anything and some are supposed to be crazy stereo band delays or modulations that were simply not doing anything special even when tweaking every single knob…

Then I proceeded to install the latest firmware (despite the H9 control app saying my device was up to date), and then did the factory reset (holding hot knob + right foot switch getting ‘clear’ on the screen) with hopes that my problems would be solved.

But the result was going back to stage 1, which were the little crazy weird sounds when turning on the loop where the H9 is, intermitently, as there is mostly no sound.

I’ll try and record a video and send it to you guys, but all around where i read in the internet, it said it shouldn’t matter, that it should work just fine even if I purchased it in the US… but maybe is my unit in particular that is messed up… idk.

and as a final note, I truly wish the support provided by Eventide was a little more in depth and with a friendlier tone, I feel my expectations were a little too high perhaps… Thank you anyways for your timely answer… I guess I’ll have to wait X amount of weeks for a refund or a new unit, or even months if I was to purchase it in Europe at a fair price…

Kind regards…