Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › H9 Series Plugin bundle – only some plugins accessible in DAW › Reply To: H9 Series Plugin bundle – only some plugins accessible in DAW
Hey, sorry to hear about the issue. Previously having trials shouldn't have an effect on the plugins showing up. Try the following steps:
- Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (http://www.ilok.com).
- Make sure the plug-in licenses are activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
- Close your DAW, and delete the following files for each plugin that is not appearing:
- AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
- VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Eventide/<plugin name>.vst
- AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
- Presets and Docs: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
- Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
- Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in licenses in iLok License Manager.
- Reinstall the plug-ins
- Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.
- AudioUnit only: If they still are not showing, some macOSes occasionally require a restart for Audio plugins to correctly scan.
Let me know if that does the trick.