- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Performance/hot switch activation by midi Reply To: Performance/hot switch activation by midi

MattDrago
Participant
joecozzi wrote:
MattDrago wrote:
I saw on another thread someone saying that the midi CC message for toggling the performance switch on TimeFactor algorithms is apparently the same for On and Off as well, and that seems to be exactly what’s happening to me.

As with any parameter or switch, you can assign which MIDI CC# will correspond to that function. Have you checked that a CC# is not assigned to both functions simultaneously? Best recommendation I can give you is to connect your TimeFactor to H9 Control (either directly to a computer via USB or to a tablet using the USB camera adapter). In the Pedal tab, MIDI settings, Assign MIDI CC Messages, you can see what is currently assigned and make changes. This way you can ensure no two functions are getting confused.

Yes that’s actually how I assigned it was through the H9 Control App. I made sure that nothing else was mapped to the same Midi CC, I have even tried 5 different midi CC values just to be absolutely positive and still the exact same thing is happening. I went into the settings through the pedal itself and sure enough, under the midi section in receive controls it shows the same midi CC value that I assigned in H9 Control. To be clear it works properly with every other algorithm without any issues, just the time based ones that have ‘Repeat’ for their performance switch function.