- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Is there a limit to how many user presets can be stored in the H9 Control App? Reply To: Is there a limit to how many user presets can be stored in the H9 Control App?

apalazzolo
Participant
Oori wrote:

New user here, just wondering if I have to be concerned with a limit on user presets.  I know it’s 99 presets to a list, and 500 factory presets.  But what about a limit on user presets stored in each algorithmn? 

I am also looking for the different ways people organize their user presets.  I would think I would want them stored under the algorithm so I can seer the factory version and my adjusted version.  Is this the default?   And to do this, would it require starting the preset name with the same few letters as the factory version so they show up next to each other under the algorithm  while looking for/at presets? 

Thank You. 

As a practical matter, the limit on user presets is you level of confusion.  The H9 can handle many user presets.  So many that I have to periodically clear out the old ones to keep things straight.  By default, user presets are stored with the corresponding algorithm with user presets listed first, then factory presets.

The H9 pedal only shows you the first few letters (at first … then it scrolls).  To keep things clear, I always name presets so the first few letters are first.  So Delay1, Delay2, Delay3 is a lousy system.  1Delay, 2Delay, 3Delay is mo betta.