- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control 4.0 is now in beta testing Reply To: H9 Control 4.0 is now in beta testing

O2LAMJU
Participant

Hi Eventide and fellow users !

all seems to be working (win 10 x64 also), yes.

So you decided to mainly focus the work on changing -just a bit- the look of H9 control ? šŸ˜€ so efficient !

I already had doubts for 2 years about “store tab” relevance for H9max users (to buy twice an algo?). especially on (tiny screen) phone app. So thank you ! bravo Ć  vous !!! enfin !!!! merci !

If you’re at ending your work with H9 & H9 Control, and (perhaps already mentionned or desired) although i’m not a native english source/speaker, i’ll add a few propositions (and a French user gift perhaps at the end, if able to upload, a listing of algos parameters in excel format). Hoping to be properly understood despite my english. Iā€™ve been thinking about writing this for 2 yearsā€¦

I ā€“ on the H9 device

1- considering the complexity of H9 parameters (so much algos have so much different parameters), it would be really “user-friendly” to have the ability to present on the H9 device display the NAME of the CC# being changed (when using midi CC# to parameter) before (or after) the present value of the parameter with a point somewhere on the display (whatever sign?) dispayed only when you are at the origin value of the parameter.

(or you could perhaps use the 3 led buttons winking when changing value to display if you are now “down/on it/up of” the origin value of the preset being changed). So you can (or try to) come back precisely to the original setting after variations (the device setting option to define the ā€œalternate timelapā€ between name & value would be also really “user friendly”)