- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole VST – Mouse Scroll not modifying correct parameters on knob hover Reply To: Blackhole VST – Mouse Scroll not modifying correct parameters on knob hover

rvrupp
Participant
tbskoglund wrote:

Hi, sorry for your issue. For starters, could you please give a bit more information regarding your set up?

Are you using Windows or macOS and what operating system are you running? Which DAW are you using?  

I just tested this using Big Sur and wasn’t able to reproduce the issue in Ableton 11 or Pro Tools 2020.9.1, all of the correct parameters were adjusted when using the mouse scroll. I’ll see if I can reproduce your issue using your same OS and DAW.

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi! 

No problem, the plugins sound incredible! it’s just that for a quick modification on these parameters just confuses me a bit whenever something else starts to move.

I am using Win10 Home (Version 2004) with Bitwig 3.3.7. I as well checked with ShimmerVerb and have the exact same issue; when hovering over “Mix” and “Decay” and turning the mouse scroll, the knobs “Mid” and “High” move, respectively. Whenever I hover over “Depth” and “Rate” in Blackhole and “Mid” and “High” ShimmerVerb, they work fine. All other knobs work as intended. Just happens on the first two knobs on both plugins. 

Thanks!