- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Load Ultratap, Micropitch, Blackhole template card presets onto H9 Reply To: Load Ultratap, Micropitch, Blackhole template card presets onto H9

jbamberg
Eventide Staff
jvasiloff wrote:

Thank you for the reply. forgive my simple interpertation of this as i am in no way an alogrithm tweaker, but to me the easiest route would be to twek the algos in the H9 to match the standalone pedals? i am sure i am oversimplifying this… but it seems the next logical step? anyway thank you for the reply.

What I meant was that because of differences in the algorithms, if you were to turn each knob on the H9 to the position of the knob on the corresponding single-algorithm pedal, you might not get exactly the same sound.  You won't even always have the same set of knobs for each algorithm.  For example, the UltraTap pedal has a "Feedback" control which is not present on the H9 version.

The upshot of this is that it would take some work to derive a set of H9 presets that were identical (or as close as possible) in sound to the standalone pedal versions.

It is also not really feasible for us to port the standalone versions of the algorithms to the H9, unfortunately.