- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Dive Bomb with Expression Pedal settings for H9 or H90 Reply To: Dive Bomb with Expression Pedal settings for H9 or H90

brock
Participant

I am seeing what you are, rck, in both the PitchFlex documentation and the saved behavior.  The H9 usually had Manual tucked away under the Shapes / Mod Shapes. Now it’s broken out separately for many H90 algorithms.  Looks like the Manual parameter got missed in updating it for H90 documentation for PitchFlex.

The saved behavior is a little harder to understand.  I would think of it as the base adjustment over static pitch shifts.  Maybe because those are broken out as separate Heel / Toe parameters?

I’m going to speculate that the current expression pedal position is saved in a Program, like the H9.  (Note how expression pedal movement gives you that unsaved * asterisk in an otherwise unchanged Program).

Probably why mapping it to Manual gets saved correctly.  I’m not sure if the unsaved solo Manual position is buggy, or by design, though.