Calibration freeze?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Calibration freeze?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tomclark1989
      Participant

Did calibration freeze ever make to it an update? I've just bought a Source Audio expression pedal so I can hook up two factor pedals with an expression and see to have problems with the minimum and maximum values of the sweep changing. Had the same problem with my Ernie Ball 25K. Had read on these forums that it's a problem with the auto calibration.

gkellum
      Participant

As far as I know, there's a PDLCAL setting in the latest Factor software.  (And if it's not in the one you have, it will be in the coming release.)  If you're having trouble getting any expression pedal to map correctly across its range with the H9, what you should do is turn off the expression pedal auto-calibration feature and then turn it back on; this will reset the calibration. Then, you should move your expression pedal from heel to toe until you get the H9 to recognize the range your expression pedal moves across. Then, you should turn auto calibration off again to lock out any further changes to the mapping.

tomclark1989
      Participant

Ah ha, excellent! Presumably I would follow the instructions you just gave for the H9 for my Factor pedals using the PDLCAL setting then?

gkellum
      Participant

Yes, I just checked though and the current public release of Space doesn't have this PDLCAL setting yet.  The coming release which adds support for H9 Control does have it though.  So, you may need to wait a few weeks for the coming Space, PitchFactor and ModFactor releases.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.