Combining algorithms?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Combining algorithms?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      lordradish
      Participant

Are there any plans in the works to update the software so one can combine algorithms in a preset?

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

No. To do that we'd have to completely restructure the way the software works. It would add overhead and prevent some of our algorithms (many of the algorithms use all or nearly all of the CPU cycles) from running at all. What we have done and plan to continue doing is to create algorithms that combine effects (ie, tremoloverb, modechoverb, etc.). Which effects would you like to see combined?

lordradish
      Participant

Thanks for the speedy response… I just ordered my H9 today, so I can't answer your question, yet… but as I play around with it, and think of some, I will let you know. 

MrT
      Participant

A nice delay/chorus would be nice! I’m having to use a seperate Chorus pedal to get that effect!

TOXA22
      Participant

I would like some delay or reverb or chorus combined with distortion algorithm. Sculpt is great, but for soloing I need some space effect! It would be GREAT!

Given To Fly
      Participant

On the distortion algorithms, the ability for the user to adjust the threshold of the noise gate would be useful.

Then8trix
      Participant

Would be great to add Reverb to any other algorithm

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        Then8trix wrote:
        Would be great to add Reverb to any other algorithm

Two H9s might be the best solution. If you already have a Max, you can get a Core to use all the algorithms on it. 

camn
      Participant

I actually added a a little reverb pedal just for this- a Neunaber Immerse. 

I love the H9.. but reverb is so room-specific, having a dedicated pedal for it makes sense for me. 

PLUS.. I can soak all my H9 tones. We all want the H9 to do everything.. but it can’t.

slim verhoef
      Participant

“powerchord” preset from PitchF and “empty Spaces (Floyd) preset from TimeF together are a heavenly thing indeed. add a v subtle gated fuzz at the front (i use big muff ram’s head with sustain on 0) ..for sustain.. and you have the most beautiful responsive sound, thankyou, i’ll have that as one combo ! 🙂 Can’t stop playing it. 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.