DIrect Updater and stomp boxes

Home Forums Products Stompboxes DIrect Updater and stomp boxes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      telesynth
      Participant

I have a TimeFactor 5.0.1[3] and Space 5.0.0[5]

Running the Yosemite version of H9 Control 2.3.0 which runs the Direct Updater. This is finding my pedals on USB connection but not showing updates. I figure this is because they are already the most recent versions and there are no newer versions to show. Is this right? The older Direct Updater used to show all the older firmware. I’m just checking the new updater only shows newer updates.

gkellum
      Participant

Running the Yosemite version of H9 Control 2.3.0 which runs the Direct Updater. This is finding my pedals on USB connection but not showing updates. I figure this is because they are already the most recent versions and there are no newer versions to show. Is this right?

No, actually the server that delivers the list of updates had some problems over the weekend, and that’s why you weren’t seeing any available updates. We’re looking into the problem. I’ll post back again when the problem is resolved.

gkellum
      Participant

The update server should be ok now.  So, if you want to try to update your TimeFactor and Space now, you should be able to see all of the available updates.

telesynth
      Participant

Yep, its all working.

Thanks!

xdadex

Similar thing happening maybe?

Should I give up and try again tomorrow?

gkellum
        Participant
        xdadex wrote:

Sorry, we're having trouble with the server that serves those updates, and we're in the process of moving all of those files into the cloud to prevent this from happening again in the future.  Unfortunately, this means that we're also going to have to update the updating software.  So, this is going to take a bit of time.  I'll post back when the problem is resolved.

Nikulin_P
        gkellum wrote:

xdadex wrote:

Sorry, we’re having trouble with the server that serves those updates, and we’re in the process of moving all of those files into the cloud to prevent this from happening again in the future.  Unfortunately, this means that we’re also going to have to update the updating software.  So, this is going to take a bit of time.  I’ll post back when the problem is resolved.

Hello, Can you tell us, please, when this problem will be resolved and when we can update?) 

gkellum
        Participant
        Nikulin_P wrote:

Hello, Can you tell us, please, when this problem will be resolved and when we can update?) 

We've posted new builds of both H9 Control and the Eventide Direct Updater that get the updates from the cloud. So please update to the latest version of H9 Control or the Eventide Direct Updater and you will be able to update.

moe

I just bought a Pitchfactor used and registered it, downloaded the direct updater thing but no software update was showing. I read this post and It seems you (Eventide) is having problems with the server so basically I cannot update the software right now. Since I am new how will I know when it will be working? Also Im using a Mac and there is two of the Eventide direct Updaters one thats labeled “Mac” and the other “OSX 10.10” which both would apply since Im Im running OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite, and its a Mac. Which should I use?

Thanks, Justin

gkellum
        Participant
        moe wrote:
        Also Im using a Mac and there is two of the Eventide direct Updaters one thats labeled “Mac” and the other “OSX 10.10” which both would apply since Im Im running OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite, and its a Mac. Which should I use?

We’ve posted new builds of both H9 Control and the Eventide Direct Updater that get the updates from the cloud. So please update to the latest version. If you’re on Mac 10.10 or higher, you’ll want to use the version marked for OS 10.10.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.