does the H9 allow mulitple FX to run at same time?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes does the H9 allow mulitple FX to run at same time?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tom baxter

Hello can anyone help me?

i have the eventide space/ Pitchfactor running with external aux pedals and i was thinking about getting the Timefactor also but when i looked into the H9 it looks like i could just cherry pick my sounds a clear some space off my board and just have that.

i am interested what the h9 so i can put all these sounds in one pedal however i am worried about its limitations and whether i can have a space reverb sound engaged as well as a pitchpactor algorrhythm at the same time?

can it do this or is it an individual sound by sound i.e.: reverb or pitch factor of timeline?

can anyone help with this and also tell me any other problems/ limitations i should be aware of?

Many thanks

Tom.

KCStratman
      Participant

H9s will only run one Time/Mod/PitchFactor or SPACE effect algorithm at a time. However, some effects algorithms do contain multiple effects like ModEchoVerb, Spring Reverb/Tremolo, etc. and complex modulated Delays that can create unique choruses, reverbs, and special effects. The H9 Resonator is a special delay with four independent taps that resonate at selected pitches with great control and variability. Check it out from the H9 Control store demo it is amazing.

Dalmanours
      Participant

This quastion has been asked many time before… You can use just one algorithm at same time, but there is algorithms who combine 2 fxs. For example: dynaverb it a combination between compressor and reverb.

gkellum
      Participant

tom baxter:

when i looked into the H9 it looks like i could just cherry pick my sounds a clear some space off my board and just have that.

Incidentally, one of my colleagues really wanted to call the H9 the "Cherry Picker".  We even thought about a logo of a pick with a cherry on it…

Bodde
      Participant

That's my only complaint about the H9. It should be better if it could run at least two or three algos at the same time. Then it could function as a multi effect. Who knows maybe in the future? Not sure if this is even possible or that it will require a totally new design and chip etc.?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.