Expression Pedal Trauma!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Expression Pedal Trauma!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Maxo
      Participant

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as I am having and if I've missed the answer to my question somewhere else in the forum, please forgive me. I recently bought a Modfactor to go along with my Timefactor and have connected an expression pedal to color the sounds on both via Midi. Everything so far is cool with the exception of one thing. When I step on the EP, the banks on the MF increase for some reason. The TF remains the same, but the MF jumps from bank 1 to say bank 8 to bank 17 and so on. The preset doesn't change as I'm playing, but it is frustrating. I don't want to limit the number of banks I can use until I am totally familier with all of the sounds and have tweaked them to my liking.

Has anyone else had this issue? It's probably something really simple that I've missed.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sounds as if whichever MIDI CC you picked for your pedal is controlling the MF bank up – look at MIDI/RCV CTL on the MF to see if this is the case.

Maxo
      Participant

Thanks for the info. I tried it and it worked. I've been playing for quite awhile but MIDI is a whole new world for me. I do love these new toys though!

Cheers and Thanks Again!

Paul

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.