Gimme Shelter – Anyone with Preset suggestions Please

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Gimme Shelter – Anyone with Preset suggestions Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Harle000
      Participant

I’ve just bought my H9 Max and trying to learn how to get the best from it. I’ve dialed in various Tremolo settings, but none seem to really hit the mark. Any suggestions gratefully received.

harle

brock
      Participant

This should be easier than it actually is in practice.  I assume it’s a Triangle shape.  But I don’t know if it’s the post-processing, possible harmonic tremolo, fingerpick attack, or what that makes it difficult to nail down (the studio version).

Maybe a Triumph Silicon 100 schematic will shed some light.  I’ve had some good luck using the Ring Mod algorithm for ‘tremolo’ effects.  I’ll see if I can cobble together something close enough with a dropped D tuning.

Harle000
      Participant

Thanks Brock,

Appreciate any help. I just can’t nail down a preset that works for me. Harle

brock
      Participant

Apologies, Harle000.  This one slipped through the cracks.  I just came up across the preset that I had cobbled together months ago, and realized that I never posted it in a reply.  This one ought to get you close enough.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.