H3000 Plugin-New user questions.

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 Plugin-New user questions.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JCcares
      Participant

Hi,

I just installed H#000 to run with Logic.Took me a while due to errors but finally got it working.

While trying out the guitar presets,I found they are great but on some tones I hear a late response .Nothing to do with Latency, but I only get the delayed sound & not the instant I strike the note.Fir example the Longleadping 284 preset ,# 8 Tremelo ,9 Trem Chorus ,27 Subtle Tea.Most other tones are ok.I’m sure there should be an easy fix for this.

Also I wonder if all the presets that came with the pack got loaded or do i need to load it manually?

Awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Each of the presets you listed has effect blocks (Pitch Shift, Delay) that incorporate delay. If you want to reduce the delay time, you can click on the effect block and change the delay setting.

All the presets should be placed by the installer–you shouldn't need to download/install anything separately.

-Ryerson

ChamomileShark
      Participant
      JCcares wrote:

I only get the delayed sound & not the instant I strike the note.Fir example the Longleadping 284 preset ,# 8 Tremelo ,9 Trem Chorus ,27 Subtle Tea.Most other tones are ok.I’m sure there should be an easy fix for this.

I think you are saying you are not hearing your original signal – only the wet signal which is delayed.

Seems that you have the FX as an insert with it at 100% wet? Or in a send set at 100%?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.