H9 Algorithms not showing up after purchace through iPhone..

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Algorithms not showing up after purchace through iPhone..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Julius
      Participant

I keep getting errors when I try to restore, something about communication error with eventide.com, purchases do show up in my iTunes account for today, it was for 2 Algorithms. Can't update unit and H9 app in phone…

gkellum
      Participant

Sorry about that. There was a problem with our server that should be fixed now. Please forward the confirmation email that you received from Apple to support@eventide.com, and we'll get that sorted out for you…

Julius
      Participant

Thank you, might take a day or two for apple to send email..

chaosnone
      Participant

This is still an issue.  Tried to purchase 3 algos today and got the error.

gkellum
      Participant

Yes, we know that the problem continued to occur unfortunately into the weekend.  It was a hard problem for us to figure out because the part of our system that validates the receipts from Apple suddenly stopped being able to connect to Apple anymore, even though that part of the system hadn't been changed in over a year.  We think we've figured out what the problem was and have fixed it after a few false leads over the weekend.  But in any case if you haven't already, please send an email to support@eventide.com about your purchase problems and forward your receipt(s) from Apple and we'll make sure that you get your purchases.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.