H9 Bass Presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Bass Presets

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KCStratman
      Participant

Here is a Preset List of some presets especially tailored for bass and a variety of utility presets and special effects good to tweak for bass.

Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/home/KCStratMan_H9_Preset_Lists?preview=H9_Bass_Presets_List_01.h9z

Flabzilla

Appreciate the list; I love the H9 but I get lost in it rather quickly.

brock
      Participant

Nice collection, KC.    Thanks for posting.  Just getting to the download and a quick run-through.  Sounds good with a pitch-shifted guitar (until I can break out some real basses).  Synths, too.

After unzipping, I discarded the upper folder, and dropped it under my local Preset List folder.  It came in as ’92 Bass Presets’, so I renumbered the List to align with own Preset List sequence.  Apparently, valid Preset List numbers can range from L0 through L9999.

Rorschach82

Hi I just downloaded the file you have and see all the presets you have in there. However they all show up as TIDE files for me?  Shouldn’t they be .h9z files?  Am I doing something wrong that i dont know about?  Thanks for the help just got the H9 and wanted to see what other people have done with it. Thanks

khatru
      Participant

Hi! KC do you mind to upload the presets again? Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.