H9 display not scrolling

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 display not scrolling

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rammers

Hi, not sure why the display of my H9 has stopped scrolling the preset names. Any ideas?

gkellum
      Participant

rammers:

Not sure why the display of my H9 has stopped scrolling the preset names. Any ideas?

I can't say I've ever heard of this happening before.  You have the latest H9 software installed 4.8.0[1]?  Maybe, you could try clearing your system settings by starting it up with the right footswitch and the HotKnob switch (the switch in the upper left corner) pressed? This won't delete your presets. Or you could try reinitializing your unit to its factory settings by  by starting it up with the right footswitch and the big wheel pressed?  This will delete your presets. So, you'll want to back them up first if you do this…

JCR
      Participant

I have the same problem with my H9. Since the latest software 4.8.0[1], most of the time the preset name is not scrolling. At boot-up the current preset name is scrolled, but for the most of the presets selected after boot-up the name is not scrolled. Maybe in 10-20% of the preset changes the name is scrolled! It looks random. Previously it has worked ok.

gkellum
      Participant

Well, I have seen it happen that a preset name didn't scroll.  Not all the time as the original poster described though and not 80 – 90% of the time either.  We'll look into it… 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.