H9/PITCHFACTOR

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9/PITCHFACTOR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dario

Hi Guys, ONLY speaking about the Harmonizer/Pitch Shiting capabilites, can the PitchFactor be regarded superior to the H9?

another question:  aside from the Eventide pedals, can the PowerFactor powerup the Boss RC-300, the Strymon Reverb and the ElectroHarmonix Bass Microsynthesizer simultaneously?

Let me know,

thanks.

gkellum
      Participant

Dario:

Hi Guys, ONLY speaking about the Harmonizer/Pitch Shiting capabilites, can the PitchFactor be regarded superior to the H9?

No, the Harmonizer/Pitch Shifting capabilites in the H9 and the PitchFactor are the same, where they mainly differ is in their interfaces, i.e. knobs, switches, etc.  The PitchFactor's additional switch can be really essential in some Harmonizer/Pitch Shifting situations for triggering the learn function, but you can get this on the H9 as well by adding an aux switch.

Dario:

another question:  aside from the Eventide pedals, can the PowerFactor powerup the Boss RC-300, the Strymon Reverb and the ElectroHarmonix Bass Microsynthesizer simultaneously?

Well, what are the power requirements of those products?

Dario

Then, can the H9 MAX  load two or more alghorithms at the same time? Or, one effect per time?

These are the power requirements of those products:

BOSS RC-300 :  DC 9 V Maximum 320 mA

ELECTRO-HARMONIX BASS MICROSYNTH:  The Bass Micro Synth’s maximum current requirement is 55mA at 9VDC. The polarity of the power jack is center negative. The maximum allowable power supply voltage is 12VDC

STRYMON BIGSKY REVERB:   Input Voltage 9VDC Center Negative, Required Current 300mA

Let me know if the POWERFACTOR 2 can be suitable, thanks.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

One effect per pedal.

Regarding the PowerFactor, we'll have to wait for our expert to reply. But, as a non-expert, my guess is that it has the power, but you'll have to be careful with the center negatives (why do they do that ?).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.