Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dario

I'm trying every way to get the Database from my H8000FW OS 5.5 into the Vsig 2.4.9.0, by using the serial cable connection on Windows 8.

but nothing, when I click on the Midi/GetDBase it doesn't work and so, don't get anything from the H8000. I've tried every combination of COM port number, also I've tried to slow the baud rate both on the Vsig and on the H8000 but Nothing.

On the SETUP/MIDI Page seral is Enable and all the values match the Visg Serial config. values.

what can I do? can you help me?

thanks a lot

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It's probably a local computer problem that is beyond our knowledge.

But, first try a CLEAR SETUP on the H8000. Also different cables. Look to see if the BUSY light by the card flashes when you try and talk to it – this will show it is receiving.

There may be issues with Windows 8 – not many people use it so it is hard to know. You should probably try it with another computer to try and isolate the problem.

Dario

Ok,let's say : problem solved just running the VSig with Windows 7.

The VSig doesn't work with Windows 8, at all. This should be a bug report, I guess.

robheit

I'm running Windows 8 and vsig 2.4.9 without any issues (not that this helps you).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.