Import presetList not available on Apple Ipad 2017 IOS 11

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Import presetList not available on Apple Ipad 2017 IOS 11

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      BertVivie

Hi,

Just got my new Ipad 2017 with IOS 11.

Till now I controlled my H9 with a windows pc (laptop) with window 7 and made my own preset (bass) list for the H9

I can export this list to a H9z file but when i am connected with my Ipad there is no import preset list option ?

I can move the file (gmail or google drive) to my Ipad but no way to import it ?

Is this a bug or ommission in the Control panel version for Ipad/IOS 11 ? Or is there another way to get this done.

gkellum
      Participant

If you long press on the h9z file in your email app on your iPad, it should give you an option to open the file in H9 Control.  If you do that, H9 Control should automatically import the file when it's opened.

BertVivie

The tip eventide staff answers on this topic works, clicking the hz9 file in the mail (and on google drive) gives the opportunity to open it with H9 and then it imports the preost list, thanks Eventide staff

BertVivie

It worked only once when I repeat the steps

Mail to myself

Open mail

Click long on hz9 attachment

gkellum
      Participant

Hm. Does file you importing have the same file name as the first one you imported?  If I remember correctly, the app remembers which files it imported already so it won't try to reimport them later.  Try renaming the file if that's the problem…

BertVivie

Hi, no it was not the same filename, this gives no problem afterall it then import with a uinique label like L02, L03 L04 and so on.

But After trying different ways it is not a long click/holding of the attachment in the mail but a short click than a screen opens with the name of the file with a icon in the upper right corner with a symbol like a tray with an arrow to the top.

when I click that Icon  the H9 (and other choices) are available, and clicking on H9 the preset file load to H9Control panel.

Strange enough when the preset file is not in a mail but in a map (f.i. google drive) this doesn’t work, maybe, some work for the Eventide IOS team ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.