Master?slave with 2 h9s.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Master?slave with 2 h9s.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

hey all.

i have aquired my 2nd h9 and i want to use 1 to control the other.

For the last few days i have been trying to set this up for the life of me cannot get it to work.

Ive done about everything short of getting a new midi cable, however the one i have is a hosa staright out of the box….. is there any chance that power has passed between the units and killed the midi ports?

Is anyone doing this? if so could i get detailed instructions on How to as this is doing my head in.

one unit is brand new, one is 6 months old

gkellum
      Participant

In what way do you want one to control the other?  Do you want changing presets on one to change presets on the other?  Do you want one to be the MIDI Clock master and the tempo of the other to be the MIDI Clock slave?  Presumably, you don't want parameter changes on one to cause parameter changes on the other, but that's possible to…  If you could specify what you're trying to do, I could let you know what settings you'll want to double check…

Inactive
        gkellum wrote:

In what way do you want one to control the other?  Do you want changing presets on one to change presets on the other?  Do you want one to be the MIDI Clock master and the tempo of the other to be the MIDI Clock slave?  Presumably, you don’t want parameter changes on one to cause parameter changes on the other, but that’s possible to…  If you could specify what you’re trying to do, I could let you know what settings you’ll want to double check…

this.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/stompboxes/2-h9-midi-question

I found it late last night, thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.