Midi Micropitch Delay & GCX Ground Controller

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Midi Micropitch Delay & GCX Ground Controller

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      moosemusician
      Participant

Greetings

I bought the Micropitch Delay pedal and I cannot get my GCX Ground Controller to communicate preset changes using my GCX Ground Controller. My midi path is GCX Ground Controller -> GCX Audio Switcher -> Micropitch Delay. I used the EDM to set EXP to TRS Midi and I am using a Midi 5 pin to TRS cable. Both devices are set to Midi Channel 1 and I cannot change presets with my GCX ground controller

thanks

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Is the MIDI 5-pin DIN to TRS cable wired using the MIDI type-A wiring where Tip is connected to pin 5, Ring is wired to pin 4, and sleeve is wired to pin 2?

What messages have you programmed the GCX buttons to send? Are you sure the GCX is sending on channel 1 and the MicroPitch is receiving on CH1? have you tried setting the EXP input to MIDI Box instead?

moosemusician
      Participant

Yes, I believe so, I purchase this from SW -> BEMBQL2 2′ 1/4″ TRSA to MIDI DIN. I am only sending preset changes from GCX, configured for 4 Presets/Bank mode. I have used this configuration successfully to control/send messages other midi devices, it will select presets from 1-4 of the connect device. I am sure GCX is sending on channel 1 and I used EDM to change the midi default from omni to channel 1. I dont have a midi box, my understanding from the youtube video 2 that I only needed a midi 5 pin to TRSA

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

When you adjusted your settings on EDM, did you make sure to click UPDATE SETTINGS on the top right to store them to the pedal?

moosemusician
      Participant

Yes, I clicked the Update Settings on the top right to store. I also tried the “midi box” setting, no luck.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.