Morley M2 Mini Expression Pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Morley M2 Mini Expression Pedal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jamland

Hello I’m a brand new H9 Max owner looking for an expression pedal. As a long time Morley user I’m seriously considering the new M2 mini. Morley says it has a 10k pot, linear taper. They also have two different TRS jacks, one for industry standard i/o, the other reversed. Should the 10k ohm pot work fine with the H9?

Thank you,

PS. If I get it (and I probably will) I’ll let everyone know the outcome.

Jamland

OK, to reply to my own post….I just got the M2 and it was plug and play. Works great, looks great, fits on the pedal board without taking too much space. Definitley recommend it.

As you can see by the pic, it looks like I might have enough room for another H9….

skywriter
      Participant

That is pretty cool! But, why does the jack come off the side though?

anibalresendez
      Participant

My M2 goes from 0 to 96 , 97 Maybe is the cable, Im gonna try a different one and ley you know

gkellum
        Participant
        anibalresendez wrote:
        My M2 goes from 0 to 96 , 97 Maybe is the cable, Im gonna try a different one and ley you know

You should try recalibrating the expression pedal.  If an expression pedal sends a single uncharacteristically high value that can throw off the calibration and make it impossible to sweep from 0 – 100.  In H9 Control if you click on the Pedal button in the bottom tab bar and go into General Settings / Pedal Calibration, you'll want to toggle pedal calibration from on to off to make it forget the current calibration.  Then you'll want to turn pedal calibration on again and sweep the pedal from the min to the max value.  You should see it the go from 0 – 100.  Then, you should turn of pedal calibration again to lock out any further changes to the calibration.

anibalresendez
        Participant

Just needed calibration, it works like a charm

I just need to see how to use just 1 expression pedal with my 2 H9

I know its possible to send Expression over midi, but I haven’t been able to make it work 

gkellum wrote:

anibalresendez wrote:

You should try recalibrating the expression pedal.  If an expression pedal sends a single uncharacteristically high value that can throw off the calibration and make it impossible to sweep from 0 – 100.  In H9 Control if you click on the Pedal button in the bottom tab bar and go into General Settings / Pedal Calibration, you’ll want to toggle pedal calibration from on to off to make it forget the current calibration.  Then you’ll want to turn pedal calibration on again and sweep the pedal from the min to the max value.  You should see it the go from 0 – 100.  Then, you should turn of pedal calibration again to lock out any further changes to the calibration.

kenhan
      Participant

Just adding that my Morley m2 mini expression works perfectly. I just needed to plug in a TRS cable and calibrate it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.