Multiple purchases of the same algorithm

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Multiple purchases of the same algorithm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kristiab
      Participant

Last night I managed to purchase the Ringmod algorithm TWICE on the H9 (working towards the Max upgrade)… please refund one of my purchases thanks! 

Also; how many algorithms have I bought? Like many people have said, its hard to find the information!

gkellum
      Participant

Could you send an email to support@eventide.com with a link to this post? 

kristiab
      Participant

done

Had the same problem. Eventide reimbursed me. Here's the issue, when you go to purchase an algorithm the software errors out and says try again. But!! the purchase goes through with no download. I bought enough algorithms to update to a Max. In doing so, I was charged 3 times for Diatonic and twice for Multitap, because of this software bug. I scanned my Amazon receipts and sent them to Eventide CS and they responded quickly.  Still, this is the kind of bug, because it involves $$$$$ that will piss customers off.

gkellum
      Participant

Having looked into this problem a bit yesterday, it looks like Amazon's client for connecting to their payment system can error out in any number of ways, and they recommend that you just try again. We had been handling all of the different kind of payment statuses that they can return but hadn't been expecting obscure errors to occur in the normal flow of operation that would also need to be handled as possible successful payments. In any case it won't be hard to fix the particular problem that you encountered a few days ago. Unfortunately, Amazon is phasing out this whole payment system in six months, and there will undoubtedly be a fresh batch of issues to address with whatever the next payment system we integrate ends up being.

use paypal like a high percentage of online comerce. used it for years with zero problems.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.