Need Help Setting Up Aux Switch for Tap Tempo Please

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Need Help Setting Up Aux Switch for Tap Tempo Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      almesy

Hi everyone, I'm trying to set up a BOSS FS-5U (non-latching) footswitch with my Timefactor. I want to be able to use the Aux switch for the tap tempo feature only, and not have to stand on the right switch to do this.

I'm having trouble getting the aux switch to ONLY do tap tempo. I can get the tap tempo feature to work OK, but along with the tap function, the switch also keeps toggling between Bypass and Active (turning the delay on & off). In the Aux SW settings in the menu, I have all the parameters set to OFF, except the TAP and I have that set to Ring + Tip. I have only FS1 assigned, also to Ring + Tip. All other selections have — next to them.

Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, but I have no idea what. Any ideas? As for cable between to Timefactor and Footswitch, I'm using a short pedalboard type cable, with a single ring on it.

Thanks for your help…

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Set FS1 to OFF (—) and you will be in business.

FS1 controls switch1 in the other mode, e.g. if you are in PLAY mode, FS1 will control switch1 in BANK mode.

On looking at the manual, this is not clear – we apologize and it will be fixed.

almesy

Double post.. Sorry..

almesy

Thank You! I tried that and it worked perfectly. I appreciate the quick response time and all the help here on the forum.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.