Need preset 533 Voice Doubler for Digidesign Venue

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Need preset 533 Voice Doubler for Digidesign Venue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      import

Posted by sully

Hi Dan any chance you have the Voice Doubler preset #533 i can download for the Anthology Bundle?? The Micro Pitch shift #231 works great thanks for that,
      now i just need #533 Thanks Sully

import

Posted by sully

anyone ever come around here?? Dan?? are you out there??

import

Posted by eddiemapp

I’m also looking for this preset. It doesn’t seem like these posts get answered much. I posted something last year trying to get more presets from the hardware unit for use with the VENUE and got no reply.

import

Posted by DRooney

Hello Sully and Eddiemap!

Dan is the developer/engineer and has moved on to focusing soley on future developments and is no long moderating the forum. At this point I am and I apologize for the severe delay! I was out of the office and the catch up took longer than I expected! Rest assured that this will not happen again.

However in regards to your inquiry; the “Doubler” preset is derived from the “Layered Shift” algorithm from the H3000 and that is why it wasn’t included in this plug-in. However it is currently in the works to recreate “Vocal Doubler”. If successful or not, we will keep the forum informed to the outcome.

Take care!

D. Rooney
      Audio Support Technician
      Eventide Inc.

import

Posted by sully

Thanks for the update, any word on re creating this pre set??

import

Posted by DRooney

Hi Sully,

No not at this time. However let me offer this until Dan can offer a formal answer, which may actually turn out to be similar.
      Pull up the Factory plug and select the “Doubler” preset. Then to create a sweeping effect on the pitch take the output of one LFO and attach it to the pitch mod inputs of both pitch shifters set the lfo for a sine wave around 1 Hz(you can get the actual LFO info from the eclipse preset), and set the pitch mod amount parameters in the pitch shifters to around +15 cents and -15 cents accordingly (you can get the actual number from the H3000 preset). When you do this take the other pitch shift amount off, set it to 0.

See if this does anything for you.

Best!
      D. Rooney

import

Posted by sully

ok i’ll try that!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.