Pitch Factor updates question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitch Factor updates question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      trancegodz

I just bought a Pitch Factor from Sweetwater. It is version 2.2.05. Is this the newest version you can buy in a store right now?

How many different versions have there been so far? Were there any updates after 2.2.05? If so what did they change, and are those updates available anywhere.

The only update I could find on the Eventide site was one for: PitchFactor Update 2.3.0[2] is now available as Public Beta. The link was dead for the Beta update. The release notes kink was dead also.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This is the latest version you can buy in a store.

2.3.0[2] is the latest available version, which is currently in public beta form, but will become a full release shortly. We've been having some Web Site problems, so bear with us if you are having trouble getting to it.

achaput

Trancegodz:

The only update I could find on the Eventide site was one for: PitchFactor Update 2.3.0[2] is now available as Public Beta. The link was dead for the Beta update. The release notes kink was dead also.

You need to create a User Account with Eventide and login for those links to not be "dead." Please let us know if you still have problems after registering.

You can create your User Account here:

http://eventide.com/User/Register.aspx

nyteowl

After I created a user account, the links weren't dead, but they still said "Login Required" to download, even though I'd already logged in.

pauliusmm

you need to register your stompbox in your account to be able to download update, at least that worked for me

Clay Eccles

I purchased a PitchFactor last week and updated to the new beta sw last night.  The update was easy.  Everything is working as expected so far.  I plan to use the FactorLib app to organize my presets.  Perhaps the Eventide people have some alternate bank layouts to share with us?

Clay

dayjob111
      Participant

yeah. i've done this. registered my pitchfactor long ago and have had a user account for quite a long time but still when i try to download the beta os it says 'requires login' and then i log in and same thing happens..  guess i'll just have to be patient

Har
      Participant

If registered I'd recommend emailing Eventide support directly instead of just posting about the problem here in the Forum; I had the same downloading problem after registering and creating my account here, and they were VERY responsive and helpful when I emailed them about it. Yes

dayjob111
      Participant

i don't mind waiting for it to work. sooner or later the final version of the OS will be ready. i'm in no hurry. i'll wait until then.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.