Seq View – 50 HarPeggiator Presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Seq View – 50 HarPeggiator Presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      brock
      Participant
      Additional ser presets for the HarPeggiator algorithm, in a 50-Preset [L]ist container.  For PitchFactor, or H9. Slicers, tremolos, glitch machines, filter patterns, fuzzy logic, multi-fx, pitch manglers, and sequencers.

Drag ‘n’ drop over the Preset List tab in H9 Control 2.9.0, or go to Settings -> ‘Import presets or preset lists’. Every preset (except #50) includes integrated expression pedal control.  Many presets are NSFW, & should never be discussed in polite company.  To utilize the new Seq View GUI, download H9 Control 2.9.0 here:

Seq View Preset List:

1. StereoSlice 1210
      2. Attack Trem 0606
      3. Spinning Sweeper
      4. Flip Circle Pick
      5. Quantum Choppers
      6. Pinky Fades 1320
      7. Bowed Reversals
      8. Squared Tremolos
      9. RND Glitch Chop
      10. Glitchier Rhythm
      11. VCF-200 SampHold
      12. Chopped Ice Pick
      13. Filter Splatters
      14. Rhythmic Glitch
      15. Fixed Filters 09
      16. Glide Modulators
      17. Step 2 Generator
      18. Fuzzy Octaves -1
      19. Pitch Squiggles
      20. Buildup Slicers
      21. ChanceMusic Cage
      22. MURF Filters 1-5
      23. Panned Intervals
      24. Fifth + Glide DN
      25. Hyper Extend SEQ
      26. Hard Pan Multi-FX
      27. Sequencer Rhythm
      28. Fuzz Logic Trail
      29. WokeUp This Morn
      30. All-FX + Octaves
      31. Circuit Bent SEQ
      32. Fake Delay Tap17
      33. Chug it Down SEQ
      34. Sounds Like Prog
      35. Up Stroke Zipper
      36. MFX Undercurrent
      37. Add Picked Bass
      38. Fuzz Face Power
      39. Orbital Sander
      40. TremBot Arpeggio
      41. AutoPan Glitcher
      42. Whammy Arm Spasm
      43. Perc Noise SEQ
      44. Delicate Tremolo
      45. Laser Alarm Trip
      46. Octave Up Trills
      47. Swing-Lo Aim-Hi
      48. Totally -Random-
      49. Pitch-Speed RAND
      50. HARP Blank Patch  [preset programming template]

mistercharlie
      Participant

Well, that’s my afternoon gone. Thanks a *lot*, Brock 😉

spaceJam

Whoa, this is awesome, thank you brock!

SteveBowman

Brock,

I dl’d the file and tried both methods of importing. Got the message “imported one preset list and no presets.” A little help, please. I can’t wait to ruin my evening running through these, and the new GUI (which I just now discovered). 

I’m in Demo Mode because I’m not in my studio at the moment. Shouldn’t make a difference, right? 

Steve 

gkellum
        Participant
        SteveBowman wrote:

I dl'd the file and tried both methods of importing. Got the message "imported one preset list and no presets." A little help, please. I can't wait to ruin my evening running through these, and the new GUI (which I just now discovered). 

It sounds like it imported correctly.  Look for Brock's presets under the Preset List mode in H9 Control.

SteveBowman

Problem solved. It did import correctly. When I looked at the first few patches (in demo mode, not in studio) I didn’t see the pitch patterns–because the first few are just rhythm patches. 

bohan
      Eventide Staff

Just spent some time playing these presets. They are amazing. This should be seen by more people.

brock
      Participant

Thanks, bohan.  And I appreciate your in-depth replies at this forum.  I get the impression that you were a deep user / Eventide fan long before you worked for them.  You know your s***.

There were a few rebuilt presets in here, but most were inspired by the new SEQ VIEW.  Programmed for stereo; mono-compatible (as much as I tested).  Expression pedal programming is integral to each one of the presets for ‘constrained morphing’, for lack of a better term.  The SEQ VIEW is great for checking out the effects combinations at each point in the pedal throw.  I was aiming for a natural, ‘wah’-like feel.

Funny, but the original ‘synthesizer’ focus quickly turned into a mixture of many FX types.  I find myself using variations of these presets after a thick, sustaining source.  SuperEgo / freeze effects, big ‘verbs, synths, face-melting distortion.  But they’re equally at home with any strong signal clean tone.

ramonovski

I need to try these ASAP!

And if you don’t mind, I’d like to record a quick video showing these, Mr. Brock!

brock
        Participant
        ramonovski wrote:
        I need to try these ASAP!  And if you don’t mind, I’d like to record a quick video showing these, Mr. Brock!

Sure.  Let me know what think.  I’ve always wanted to upload a few demos.  Many are in progress (but I get all anal about my production quality).  I’m in the process of tearing down my entire studio for a new location, so anything from me won’t happen anytime soon.  Looking forward to your take on this.

joegrant413
      Participant

Look forward to trying these out, thanks!  I’ve never owned a Boss Slicer, and I’m hoping this will give me a taste of that experience.

BTW, Eventide, it took a looooonnnggg time for me to get a few of these presets over to my H9 as a presets. Lots of mis-steps and usability confusion. And, AFAIK, there is no way to copy a bunch of presets over to an existing preset list on the H9 itself.

Anyway, I’ll check a few of these out tomorrow.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        joegrant413 wrote:

Look forward to trying these out, thanks!  I've never owned a Boss Slicer, and I'm hoping this will give me a taste of that experience.

BTW, Eventide, it took a looooonnnggg time for me to get a few of these presets over to my H9 as a presets. Lots of mis-steps and usability confusion. And, AFAIK, there is no way to copy a bunch of presets over to an existing preset list on the H9 itself.

Anyway, I'll check a few of these out tomorrow.

You can just drag this list file to your H9 Control on PC/Mac, or email it to your iOS devices and directly open and import it, or download it to an Android device and import it in the H9 Control app.

You can also save this list to H9 in the Preset List screen in H9 Control.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.