Space no open/no reset after error during update

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space no open/no reset after error during update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      emfire85
      Participant

I try to update my brand new space box with direct updater and an error ocured message coming.
      now my space open only for 3″.
      I try to reset it with the encoder and footswitches combinations and nothing happent.
      also the direct updater no find my pedal.
      Please help me!

gkellum
      Participant

Try turning your Space off and on with the middle footswitch pressed.  That should launch it in update mode, and you'll see 'UPDATE' on the screen.  See if you can attach it to the computer that way and have it recognized by your computer.  You'll most likely be able to update it using the Direct Updater after doing so.

If you are working on Windows, we could also send you an alternative updater you could try;  please send us an email at support@eventide.com, and we could send you a download link for that updater.

emfire85
      Participant

I follow your instructions the device boot at update mode but the updater canot find any device.i m on mac os x el capistan.

gkellum
        Participant
        emfire85 wrote:
        I follow your instructions the device boot at update mode but the updater canot find any device.i m on mac os x el capistan.

When you open up the Audio MIDI Settings app, your Space doesn't appear there as a MIDI Device?

If I were you I'd do the following: I'd boot it into update mode with the device not connected via USB and then connect it by USB.  And if that didn't work, I'd try restarting the computer although that tends to solve problems on Windows but not necessarily problems on Mac.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.