Space Suggestion for spring reverb

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space Suggestion for spring reverb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      baidie
      Participant

First of all, I have every factor pedal now and they are awesome. I have a fender princeton reverb reissue and I noticed a probably over-looked unique character of this amp .The Tremolo comes after the reverb, so the reverb  gets modulated.The difference is dramatic depending on the effect your after. Is there any way to change the order of the reverb and Tremolo in a future update. Thanks for listening. Baidie   Oh ya, your spring reverb rocks not like that bad boingy one in my boss GT-Pro !

timothyhill

Try the Tremoverb algorithm in Space. That puts the reverb (first) through a tremolo (second). Sounds like what you're looking for…

Har
      Participant

Much as I really love TremoloVerb (it's actually become one of my faves on Space now! Cool) – its reverb algo can't really give you that wonderfully surf-y sproingggg-y tone that the Spring algo can.

Considering how amazingly good the Spring algo's tremolo sounds – I definitely agree that the option to be able to position it either pre- or post-reverb would be a great possible update for Space! Smile

timothyhill:

Try the Tremoverb algorithm in Space. That puts the reverb (first) through a tremolo (second). Sounds like what you're looking for…

timothyhill

Har:

Considering how amazingly good the Spring algo's tremolo sounds – I definitely agree that the option to be able to position it either pre- or post-reverb would be a great possible update for Space! Smile 

+1 – All very true!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.