Start MIDI Clock when loading presets [H9]

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Start MIDI Clock when loading presets [H9]

Tagged: , , ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      spaceJam

Hi Eventide,

I’m having an issue with the MIDI clock on the H9. Every time I load a new preset via MIDI PC or Left Footswitch, the MIDI clock doesn’t seem to work. It start the synchronization only when I tap a tempo.

I made a search on this forum and other people are having the same issue, someone from the staff said this was fixed but it’s not for me.

Is there a workaround for this? I’m using the lastest firmware version.

Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant
      spaceJam wrote:

I'm having an issue with the MIDI clock on the H9. Every time I load a new preset via MIDI PC or Left Footswitch, the MIDI clock doesn't seem to work. It start the synchronization only when I tap a tempo.

I just tried this out with the latest H9 firmware, and it worked fine when changing the MIDI clock tempo being output when a preset was loaded either via MIDI PC or the left footswitch. I can upload a video showing this if you'd like.  What makes you think this isn't working? What do you have connected together?

You'll want to check and make sure that your H9 is configured to output MIDI Clock, and you can't have a USB cable and a MIDI cable connected to it simultaneously.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

In older software, there was a bug where the tempo was not updated when loading a preset – make sure that you have the latest version. If you still have trouble, please tell us the numeric version you are running.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.