suggestions needed on the best way to do simultaneously tap tempo with my H9 and TF via FS3X

Home Forums Products Stompboxes suggestions needed on the best way to do simultaneously tap tempo with my H9 and TF via FS3X

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You would want to use a TRS (stereo) Y adaptor. The switch would then control both units.

But, you would be creating a ground loop, so might have to fiddle with the wiring to avoid hum.

A switch will work better for tap than MIDI, which is inclined to be a little "rubbery."

PaoloSMN
      Participant

hello, My goal would be to control the tap tempo of: 

a TimeFactor 

H9 (hopefully delivered at my door today by the courier!)

with a Digitech fs3x  footswitch already connected to the TF.

I’ve seen similiar thread in the forum about doing tap tempo on multiple devices, suggesting to use a y splitter mono, but I assume that if I use a mono jack I wouldn’t be able to control the bank-down and repeat function of the TF (that I do with the other two buttons of the Digitech fs3x footswitch)

would it be better if I use a midi connection and set the h9 as a midi slave and how could I do this only for the tap tempo function? otherwise could you suggest any other solution? thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.