Switching Time/Modfactor order in pedalboard?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Switching Time/Modfactor order in pedalboard?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      discospring

Is anyone using a signal switch pedal (or another method) to change the order of Timefactor & Modfactor on their pedalboard?

What's the best way to achieve this?

Both 'factors have 2 inputs and outputs so it should be possible to connect them in both orders with an A/B switch before them – but the dual in/outputs are for either mono or stereo signals. I'm confused about what sacrifices that would entail.

Can anyone explain, please?

discospring

My question was answered by helpful folk at http://www.tdpri.com/forum/stomp-box

The best solution seems to be the LoopMaster Effect Sequence Reverser, a switch-box with In, Out, and 2 Send/Receives. Hoping this will work. Here's a link:

http://www.loop-master.com/product_i…c7fc4245a3dfc6

alwalt
      Participant

I am using a 2 channel amp. So, I use a Boss Line Selector to switch between channels. In order to have the TF on both signal paths, I use both A and B inputs/outputs. By doing this, I loose the twin delay option, but I can handle each delay on a patch separatedly. For example, I can have A delay on 0 and B delay on 5. This would fit if have my A channel for rythm and B for lead, just stomp on the LSelector and the delay automatically goes on or off depending on which channel I use. You can mix two delay times on a patch also, having longer delays on one channel. Lots of uses this way, but requieres time to get it organized…

oddb0d

Both the input and output are seperate if you have plugs in both jacks. I plan on doing this….

Loop 1 -> Pitchfactor L

Loop 8 -> PitchFactor R

In most cases they would mutually exclusive. I think that would give you a two position Mono Factor.

zerenato

The solution for me is a boss line selector and a rocktron patchmate .Patchmate send 1 >boss A return ,boss send A>patchmate return1,patchmate send 8>boss B return,boss send B > patchmate return 8,boss output > in modfactor,out modfactor > boss input.The mode of line selector in A+B mix,use  levels of the ls-2 to match the two signals, excuse me for tthe bad english.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.