timefactor repeat button on H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor repeat button on H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      audiomayer

Hello, I, thinking to upgrade from a Timefactor to a H9 and i want to know if it´s possible to have the repeat function that comes with the Timefactor Delay, the central button in the Timefactor orange mode. It´s possible to have it in the same way? I love that´s not just a freeze, it´s longer when the tempo is longer and also shorter in the a shorter tempo and you can have it in all the delay modes.

Thanks a lot!!!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      audiomayer wrote:

Hello, I, thinking to upgrade from a Timefactor to a H9 and i want to know if it´s possible to have the repeat function that comes with the Timefactor Delay, the central button in the Timefactor orange mode. It´s possible to have it in the same way? I love that´s not just a freeze, it´s longer when the tempo is longer and also shorter in the a shorter tempo and you can have it in all the delay modes.

You can use an auxiliary footswitch and connect it to H9. Any aux footswitch can be mapped to do a number of different functions, including REPEAT.

Any brand's footswitch would work, and this one works best with H9: https://store.eventideaudio.com/collections/accessories/products/ox-9

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.