Timefactor stompbox – aux switch : assign a preset ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor stompbox – aux switch : assign a preset ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – no way to do this at present. Most people would use a MIDI-based approach if they need immediate access to more presets.

gkellum
      Participant

I don't think this is possible with an AUX switch, but I think you should be able to do this with MIDI.  Just to be clear, you'd like to have 3 switches and you'd like to be able to load 3 arbitrary presets with each of the 3 switches.  For example the first switch would load preset 7-1.  The second switch would load preset 11-2 and the third switch would load preset 2-1?

Grorom
        gkellum wrote:
        I don’t think this is possible with an AUX switch, but I think you should be able to do this with MIDI.

sad That’s what I thought…

gkellum wrote:
        Just to be clear, you’d like to have 3 switches and you’d like to be able to load 3 arbitrary presets with each of the 3 switches.  For example the first switch would load preset 7-1.  The second switch would load preset 11-2 and the third switch would load preset 2-1?

Yep !

Grorom

Hi everyone,

I’m looking through manual, forums and H9 control with no success…

I would like to assign one of the AUX switches to a preset, so I can have access to more than 2 presets in one step (without having to : change bank, then chosse a preset).

Is there any way to do this ? Or is it in the todo list for the next beta ?

Best,

rom

Grorom

Do you think it could be a feature in some coming update or is it something that can’t be technically possible ?

Brian Potts

I was wanting to do the same thing so its convenient usable at live gigs.

For example, Aux switch 1 for Delay preset, Aux 2 for Trem, Aux for compressor preset.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.