trying to update firmware on the Pitchfactor?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes trying to update firmware on the Pitchfactor?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      guitarplyr
      Participant

Hi all,

Just picked up a used Pitchfactor from my cousin and am trying to update the firmware. He doesn't think he ever registered it and it is running the original firmware. I am trying to add the device to my Eventide account and after I enter where he bought it and around the approx. date it was purchased it keeps giving me a system error and telling me to contact customer support. I really wanted to take this weekend to go over the pedal and really want to work with the latest firmware. Anyone know where I can just download the file directly? This is a bit frustrating as nobody is home at Eventide till Monday…  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

gkellum
      Participant

Well, go ahead and send an email to support@eventide.com with the serial number of the PitchFactor that you're trying to register.  (It should start with PF-).  For safety sake please take a photo of the serial number with your phone or what not and send that, because if it is still registered to your cousin, we'll need that to deregister it.  If you let me know you've done so on the forums, I can take care of the problem a bit sooner for you.

guitarplyr
      Participant

Hi Gkellum,

As requested I have sent you an email with the serial # of the unit. Thank you very much for expediting this matter for me.

Best Regards,

Phil

gkellum
      Participant

Ok, that PitchFactor is now registered to you.  You should be able to update it now.

guitarplyr
      Participant

Now that's what I call customer service! Thank you very much sir. All went well.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.