From Eventide Labs, a new Species of Grit – CrushStation – emerges from the slime. With CrushStation, a new world of overdrive effects with extensive creative parametric control is now available for the H9.
CrushStation turns the H9 into an overdrive command center with unprecedented control of the effect with results ranging from buttery saturation to crushing assault. Control features include the usual suspects: Drive, Sustain, multi-band EQ. Plus control over features like Sag, Octaves and Grit that take the overdrive effect beyond the norm.
10 CrushStation presets to help show the range of sounds possible:
- Fra Diavolo (a spicy metal preset)
- Bisque (smooth and creamy)
- Sag Harbor (with heavy sag)
- Bottom Feeder (chunky, with added low octave)
- Jumbo Shrimp (a big little sound)
- Scuttle Butter (thick blues)
- PunkRock Lobster (lots of trouble)
- Steamed in Beer (that amp’s gonna blow!)
- Crawdaddy (1 1/2 oz. Vodka, 1 splash Soda Water, 5 oz. Lemonade)
- Decapod Muff (a “Big” sound)
You can demo CrushStation and its presets by downloading the new version of the free H9 Control application to your PC, Mac or iOS device. CrushStation is available for purchase immediately via H9 Control and is priced at $19.99 for H9 and H9 Core and is free for the H9 Max. Bib and drawn butter are extra.