High-quality Mic Pre with FX Loop
A stompbox-size audio toolkit for on-stage, in the studio, and everywhere in between. Includes a quiet high gain mic-pre, 48V phantom power, and enough I/O and control for applications such as FX Loop for microphone signal processing (vocals, horns, strings, etc), signal splitting, and combining, complete re-amp setup, impedance, and gain matching, mixing and more.
- Latching or momentary footswitch control of FX loop for performance effects
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon mics with up to 65dB of clean gain
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- International universal power supply included
- Operates on 9V battery (no phantom power when operating on a battery)
- 48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and line levels
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs
- Versatilemixcontrol supports 3 modes
- 100% Dry w/FX blended in
- Mic/FX balance control
- 100% FX (no Dry)
A Swiss Army Knife for Every Application
Use the MixingLink as a compact studio mic pre for recording with Pro Tools, Ableton, or any other D.A.W.
Use the MixingLink to connect a microphone to your favorite stompbox(es) to add effects to your vocals.
Use the MixingLink as a hotel practice amp.
Use the MixingLink as an A/B Box to switch between two instruments.
Use MixingLink to split and blend one instrument between two amplifiers.
Use MixingLink as a mixer to connect multiple sources to an amp or headphones.
Artists Using MixingLink®
MAX Input Levels, Input Impedance
1/4″ Line IN
MAX Output Levels, Output Impedance
150mW per channel, min Load = 8 Ohms
(DI) -10dBu, (LINE) +18dBu, 200Ω
18mV, 200Ω (mobile mic level)
9V DC @ 200mA / Center Negative (-), 5.5mm/2.1mm jack (BOSS standard)
English: 3.6” (H) x 2.65” (W) x 1.5” (D)
Metric: 91(H) x 67(W) x 38(D) mm
.96 lb / .43 kg