- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Tired of Delay, Reverb, Chorus, EQ/Filters, Distortion Reply To: Tired of Delay, Reverb, Chorus, EQ/Filters, Distortion

IDeangelis

HI Entrainer

3 main values have kept me ON Eventide Harmonizers for, pretty much, the last 16 years:
-sound quality
-platform specific creative tools
-variety of effects

Sound quality never hurts, right? Whatever is the final user task, having something that sounds good is definitely & consistently a plus.

Creative Platform! Since the DSP4000 (but even in the H3000 Mod Factory algorithms) the platform is open. Using Vsigfile one can edit the existing algorithms structures or start from scratch to build new ones. Ove 250 modules in today software allows unimaginable structures, like chordal harmonizing of loops, complex textures that include ring_modulation, filtering, delays and shifters for pads, multiplex you can attach any variety of modules to get something very unusual (multiplying I/O interaction between inputs and outputs feedback paths), quad and 5.1 film textures……and on for hours. You'll find almost 2000 presets in there, way beyond the excellence of "working musician" top notch tools (the ones you mention). Wait until you have the box and you'll hear them. The presets Manual has explanations for each presets…helping out a bit….even though a sound is worth a million words.

FX variety! Well…a consequence of a modular architecture, as you are able to mix & match audio, control and math modules..and include modulation aspect based on sycles (LFO), on clocks, on dynamics, on random events. So much stuff in there!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your H8000FW..and you'll go nuts over it! Sounds like you are THE Vsig guy already.

cheers
I