- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Where do you run your Modfactor in your signal chain? Reply To: Where do you run your Modfactor in your signal chain?

cacibi
Participant

I know I've seen a gizmo that would switch the order of two effects in the signal chain. Can't for the life of me find it online or remember what it was called – but would be a good way to move the Modfactor around – HOWEVER – one of the reasons I got the Modfactor was to cut down on tapdancing – so I really don't want to be juggling the effect order along with banks, presets, expression pedals, tap tempo aux switches….I'm getting tired just writing about it.

I really think it would have been smart of Eventide to – in this unit at least, put an FX loop in between the filter effects and the trem effects. I wonder if there's a way (and I will just say, I don't know SQUAT about the fine art of DSP effect programming, etc.) to program the Modfactor so that, when operating in Mono – the unused stereo in/out could be used as a signal insert and output between the filter and trem fx?