Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › VerbFactor › Reply To: VerbFactor
August 27, 2009 at 2:02 am #118981
I've been looking a while for a great "all the bells & whistles" reverb pedal, but haven't had much luck with any of the few currently available on the market.
Some features I'd love to see in a potential VerbFactor:
- seperate high and low shelving tone controls, or graphic/parametric EQ style control over the effect's tone, idependent of input tone
- option to smoothly fade/ramp effect in from pre-delay offset
- ridiculously long trail times, up to infinite for thick, washy walls of ambience
- lots of mode types beyond standard spring, room, hall and plate – modulated, bigger to huge to giant halls, flerb, reverse, self oscillation/feedback, pitch shifted reverb, etc.
- time based/envelope-like modulation of reverb parameters, for example reverb gets darker over course of a trail, density/diffusion increases over the course of a trail, pitch dives etc.
- diffusion, density, early reflection and other detail oriented fine control
- lots of expression pedal control over delay times, input signal level, modulation depth/speed, effect level etc.
- spillover bypass
- external FX loop for additional processing of the wet signal, cascading etc.
Gotta put in a vote for a nice, sleek charcoal/slate colored unit as well. Thanks for listening.