Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › Eclipse…. shortfall :-( › Reply To: Eclipse…. shortfall :-(
Update… I think I have found the solution!
I think the problem was due to me using the dealys that were added from the Timefactor upgrade after uploading software version 4.01 (which are very very good modulating delays by the way)
The Timefactor presets are quite large and do use a lot of memory, so I think this is why I had trouble linking one of these presets to another preset. I overcame this problem by using the Vintage Digital Delay preset from the original Eclipse presets, which then allowed me more than enough space to link another preset to produce the dual-effect desired. I tried a few combinations and all seems perfect now, so one very happy Eclipse user here….. many thanks,